The LES RAPTOR Tri-RexTM mobile anchor cart allows for mobile and versatile fall protection for 3 person fall arrest and 2 person fall restraint. The streamlined design incorporates a three-point front axle locking mechanism and is the only fall arrest cart with a locking engagement arm that ensures your anchor point to be locked into its deepest point of penetration during a fall. Keep your workers safe and mobile with the Tri-RexTM.
No substitute for the original–The Raptor Tri-RexTM is the most comprehensive mobile fall protection cart on the market. The ONLY fall arrest cart with a locking engagement arm that ensures your anchor point IS locked in its deepest point of penetration.
The Tri-RexTM meets and exceeds OSHA 1926.502(D).
- Streamlined design
- Added safety features including 3 point positive locking brakes & engagement arm lock
- 3 workers on fall arrest
- 2 workers on fall restraint
- Advanced standard options including fork pockets, flat free tires, and 4 corner D rings for hoisting and securing during transport
- Numerous additional options
- US Patent Number: 8,240,431 B2
- Made in America – manufactured to be the best quality in the industry
- Compliant with OSHA regulation 1926.502(D)
- Length 78″ (without handle attached)
- Width 48″
- Height 53″
- Weight 1170 lbs. (base model)
- Tires Solid Polyurethane 18×8.5×8 flat free tires, needle bearings, with grease zerks
- Platform Size 78″ x 47″
- Platform Height 24″
- Ground Clearance 5-1/2″
- Warranty Manufacturers limited warranty covers any defect in workmanship or materials
- Dimensions 47.5″ wide x 24″ tall x 30″ deep
- Capacity 20 cubic feet
- Weight 125 lbs.
- Description 16 gauge solid steel construction, powder coated
- Weight Carry Capacity 2000 lbs. gross weight rating
- Fall Protection Standards 1926.502 (D) Fall Arrest Anchor
- Fall Arrest Capacity 3 Workers (310 lbs.)
- Fall Restraint Capacity 2 Workers (310 lbs.)