Temporary Skylight Protection
The SkyNet™ is an easy-to-use, reusable, cost-effective solution for skylight fall protection. It’s user friendliness is attributed to it’s simple yet highly effective design. Simply lay a SkyNet™ over a curbed skylight or secured over an opening in the roof surface and you’re protected from falling through to the level below.
We Are Your Security Net
In just a few minutes, you can set up this fall protection product. The result? Unparalleled peace of mind. In the event that you fall into a skylight or opening in the roof surface, this safety product will catch you, preventing any serious injuries.
Falls through skylights are the leading cause of death and a major cause of injuries on construction jobs. With an estimated cost of $200 to cover each skylight, each time, protecting your workers can be expensive. SkyNet™ is an easy-to-use, re-usable, cost-effective solution for skylight fall protection. Use a SkyNet™ on every skylight to meet OSHA regulations and requirements.
Don’t postpone safety another day. Call (888) 990-2990 to learn how you can order this skylight fall protection solution.
- Easy to use
- Complaint with OSHA Regulation 1926.502(b)(4)(i) as a skylight cover for fail protection
- Military grade netting withstands 895 lbs of force per strand (80-120 strands per SKYNET, depending on model)
- OSHA estimates it cost $200 to cover a skylight - each time
- The SKYNET pays for itself almond immediately
- SKYNET is available in three standard sizes: 3' x 3', 6' x 6', and 6' x 12'
- Custom sizes available
- Each SKYNET is treated with a special coating of UV protection
- Optional secure-attach brackets allow semi-permanent or permanent installation
Netting Military specification netting; 895 lbs. rated break strength per strand with over 80 strands tied together per 6'x6' net; red net for increased warning visibility
Dimensions 8" x 10" x 60"
Fall Protection 1926.501 (B) (4)(I)(II)(III)