Roof Hatch Guardrail was strategically designed to ensure compliance, safety and ease of use. The self-closing gate and built-in landing area provide maximum safety and security to users. The integrated GrabSafe™ hand holds provide permanent ladder extensions to assist in comfortable and safe egress and ingress of the ladder while maintaining 3–point contact. With more built-in safety features then the competition and engineered to exceed 250lb constant loads, the Roof Hatch Guardrail is your ultimate choice for safety.
- Fits all brands of roof hatches with cap flashing
- Easy to install
- Self-closing gate
- Adjustable for cap flashing mount or thru-curb mounting
- GrabSafeTM handholds for maximum safety
- Safe landing error created by rail extensions
- “Zero Penetration” attachment
- Improved egress and ingress
- Powder coated steel
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Meets and exceeds OSHA CFR 29 1910.23, OSHA CFR 29 1910.27, Cal-OSHA §3209, and Cal-OSHA §3212
- Meets and exceeds ANSI/ASSE A1264.1-2007, ANSI/ASSE A14.3-2008 Section 18.104.22.168, and US Army Corps of Engineer Requirement EM 385-1-1 and ICC codes.
Uprights 1.625” x .065” steel tube (ASTM C1008/1010) welded to 10 gauge steel (ASTM A1011 CS Type B) bracket with 3/8” pre-punched slots for thru-bolt attachment.
Dimensions Industry standard sizes: 30” x 36”, 30” x 54”, 30” x 96.
Meets and exceeds OHSA standard CFR 29 1910.23, CFR 29 1910.27, CAL-OSHA §3212, CAL-OSHA §3209, ANSI/ASSE A1264.1-2007, ANSI/ASSE A14.3-2008 section 22.214.171.124 and US Army Corps of Engineer Requirement EM 385-1-1.
1 year Manufactures limited waranty covers any defects from 1 year of purchase date