PRS Ballasted Guardrail
The PRS Ballasted Guardrail system is a fast, easy, and economical way to erect temporary and permanent guardrail systems to keep workers safe while increasing their productivity. Heavy weighted bases prevent tipping and allow configuration to adapt to almost any situation. The PRS Ballasted Guardrails system can be used at perimeters, open curbs, skylights, stair openings and anywhere else a leading edge requires fall protection. Powder coated steel colors available to match Kynar® sheet metal or other building components and RAL colors. Meets and exceeds OSHA Standards for guardrails 29 CFR 1926.502 and 1910.23.
Weighted base guardrails are a quick and easy solution to passive fall protection. Easily adaptable to your jobsite conditions, weighted bases can be quickly configured for both temporary and permanent protection. The modular design incorporates both fixed length rails and adjustable rails, offering greater flexibility then ‘cattle gate’ systems. Modular and reusable components allow the system to be moved to future locations. Our weighted bases are easily stackable for transport or storage and installation requires no previous experience.
- Heavy weighted bases prevent tipping
- Easy to install and use
- Can be used for permanent or temporary applications
- Adaptable for changing roofs
- No penetrations for fasteners required
- Works with any PRS guardrail systems
- Toe board brackets on all four corners
- 7/32” hex key bolts prevent unauthorized removal of rails
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Meets and exceeds OSHA CFR 29 1910.23 codes