The IRONMAN Hydraulic Tearoff Machine
Hydraulic Tearoff Machine
POWER TO GET THE JOB DONE–
Featuring a heavy duty independent hydrostatic drive with 100% hydraulic operation–no belts, chains or linkages. All units come standard with automatic traction control and custom designed solid tires with non-directional tread. The IRONMAN is specifically engineered for better balance and ergonomics for the operator.
Keeping you productive with the IRONMAN series of equipment.
- No Belts, Chains or Linkages – ALL hydraulic operation
- FM Series Hydra-TrakTM Automatic Traction Control
- Custom designed, non-directional solid rubber flat free tires.
- Size: 39.5”H [ to handle grips ] x 84”L x 29.75”W [ 18”W at blade ]
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Weight: 655 LBS
- Engine Start: Electric
- Blade Operation: Custom designed, state of the art hydraulic system
- Traction: FM Series Hydra-Track: automatic two wheel drive traction system
- Tires: Custom designed 16” x 5” non-directional solid polyurethane tires